Do you have a Volunteer that belongs in the Volunteer Hall of Champions?
United Way Monterey County’s LIVE UNITED Awards celebrate volunteers for their contributions in the areas of Quality Child Care, Affordable Housing, and Asset Building (educating families to be financially self sufficient). Nonprofits, faith-based organizations, public agencies, schools and businesses are invited to nominate a volunteer who provides service to our community. Nominations at: http://www.unitedwaymcca.org/lu-awards
- Organizations may nominate either an individual or a team
- Organizations may submit multiple nominations
- Service must have been provided during Calendar Year 2017
- Service area is Monterey County
- A HIGH QUALITY digital photo (minimum 200 pixels per inch) of your nominee must be submitted at the time of application completion.
- Each nominee will be individually recognized at the awards reception in April.
- There is no fee to nominate your volunteer(s).
- All nominations are due Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Late applications cannot be accepted.
The LIVE UNITED Awards Reception and Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 in Monterey.
If you have questions, please contact Lynda Patrick at Lynda.Patrick@UnitedWayMCCA.org or at 831.372.8026 ext 112.