Organization: Voices of Monterey Bay (Nonprofit Online News Magazine Start Up)
Requested Services: Donor, Grant and Business Coordination
Voices of Monterey Bay is seeking a contract coordinator to track, delegate and administer grant, project and business related tasks. This person will work independently, must be available for occasional evening meetings, and be functional in coordinating virtual teams using online tools. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Team Meetings: Calendar, agendize, facilitate and follow up on weekly team meetings and other project meetings as needed (virtual and/or in person).
- Grant Tracking: Track, delegate and administer grant application and reporting deadlines, support application process through research, collecting application materials, and drafting basic business-related content as needed.
- Partner Voices: Manage Partner Voices outreach and implementation, including identifying and supporting the cultivation of new partners.
- Donor Stewardship: Manage donor database (e.g., CRM), communications, and renewal.
- Event & Program Logistics: Support Voices editorial team in designing and coordinating members and general public events, and journalism workshops.
- General Business Management: document management, maintaining functionality of online tools (asana, google drive, zoom, etc.).
- Budget Tracking: Develop and track annual Voices budget for general operations and programs.
Contractor will be included on relevant client communications and meetings, and can work on a flexible schedule from place of their choice. Work space, computer or phone will not be provided.
This project may start as soon as June 1, and initial contract will be for six months. Extension possible (both in scope and timing). The project is an estimated 10 hours a week.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your fees, a description of experience for each item, and name and resumé of individual(s) responsible for completing the tasks. If you do not have direct experience in specific tasks above, please describe what experience you have that might be relevant.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Location: Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties, CA